Sunday, November 28, 2010

The world belongs to the young, but how young

It's sad but true. The world does belong to the young and it's getting younger as I am writing this post. Take for example the leader of the free world, Barak Obama was elected at 47, Sergey Brin founded Google at 25, Mark Zuckerberg lunched Facebook at 20, Shawn Fanning is famous for developing Napster at 18 and... They may not all rule the world but you must agree the world does belongs to them. Two days ago my wife was putting my 3.5 years old daughter Romi to bed. Right after she finished reading her a bed time story, my daughter turn to her (wearing her pj's with a dummy in each hand) and said: "Mumy, do you want me to explain to you how to rule the world?" Now my first reaction was probably the same as yours, laughter. But when I regained consciousness I realized something. What if while we are laughing our heads off my 3.5 years old daughter is thinking of the next big thing OR she really is thinking of how to rule the world.
Dr. Evil, watch your back

3 comments:

  1. מה שבטוח: הם שולטות בנו!

    ReplyDelete
  2. אם חשבת שזה חדש יש לך טעות ,הילדים כבר מזמן שולטים בעולם ,רק לשמוע את התגובות שלהם זה מספיק, אבל אולי הם באמת ישנו את העולם ולטוב כי אנחנו המבוגרים לא כל כך הצלחנו.

    ReplyDelete
  3. אני מאחלת לה. אגב, מה היה חושב אובאמה לו היה רואה את שמו באותה שורה של ילדים בני 18... נשיאות ארצות הברית בקו אחד עם הקמת נאפסטר חחח - מה היית מעדיף?..זה די ברור

    ReplyDelete

Great minds...