Monday, November 8, 2010

Truth be told

I am luck, I have a nephew who leaves in Canada (that's not why I am lucky) he is a young, cool student who thank god is connected to everything that's out there, so every now and then I hear through him of something new (new to me that is) which I should have heard before but DIDN'T! See wolfatadoor's blog in my Blogbuster.
A short while a ago he had told me about a group called The Yes Men. This group claims to deal with Identity Corrections, which basically means (by their own words): "Impersonating big-time criminals in order to publicly humiliate them". The first time I read this tag-line I fell in love with this group. Of course criminals by their definition are major companies which put profits over anything else, that means the earth, it's inhabitants and so on and so fourth. The thing I love the most (being an advertiser that is) is the fact that they use the exact stage the companies do in order to inflict their damage. Now, if you live in Israel you are not really exposed to most of their work but I am sure you will agree with me that we can supply tons of work for them here.
So go visit them at http://theyesmen.org and start saying no

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great minds...