Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Reversal of fortune

Who would have thought. We all know the phrase (I even used it here before): Sex Sells. Through the years we have seen sex being used for advertising all sorts of things from lingerie to cars and even food. It's true recently it has diminished substantially but didn't really disappear completely. But I have got to admit, I was quite surprised when I stumbled upon this print campaign for a web site that deals in live sex chats and other explicit sexual content. Now, this campaign not only doesn't use sex upfront, it actually doesn't use sex at all! What can I say? I am not so sure this ad is very understandable or will even do the job, but I do know it made me look at the site, but hey, I work for the competitors. So I will let you be the judge of that


4 comments:

  1. אין תגובה כמובן :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. זו נראית לי מודעה שמשאירה את ההבנה לה לכל צופה. אפשר לפרש אותה בכל צורה , ממשהו בוטה למשהו תמים ועדין.

    ReplyDelete
  3. מגניב!
    אפילו יש מצב שזה "עושה את העבודה"

    ReplyDelete

Great minds...