Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'll be back. Actually sooner than you think

Yes the time as come for this blogger to move on. No, I am not leaving you or this blog but I am moving back to my roots, advertising. After dabbling in Internet for a year or so, I find myself in need for the "real" thing. I know advertising for most of you is not the real thing or even real at all, it'a an illusion, a promise for something usually fake, but for me a world without advertising is a world, well... not worth even a slogan.
So very soon I will be doing what I love again and hopefully some of you will be able to enjoy it.

So in the words of the Godfather:
"Every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in"

1 comment:

  1. כל הכבוד לך! בהצלחה ואני מקוה ששם יודעים איזה גדול אתה.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like some fries with this copy?

Why does it bother me so much? People say it's an ego thing. I don't consider myself a person with an inflated ego (maybe that's...