Wednesday, October 5, 2011

They put the i in the phone

Yesterday, the all world was waiting to hear what i had to say. By i I do not mean me of course but iPhone. As an advertiser I must admit we have a lot to learn from Apple. Apple has mastered the art of creating a buzz or a teaser if you like to an upcoming campaign. Yesterday was no different, the world was waiting with anticipation to the new iPhone. The result may be disputed, was it worth the wait is it really a better product. Of course the iPhone users will never admit they are disappointed any way. But for me it doesn't really matter, the "Apple art of war" has done it again, leaving even the non Mac people dying for more. So as a Mac lover and user for years and an Android lover and user (Mobile) for years... I was excited with the rest of the world from the buzz but disappointed with the outcome :-)
But hey, respect to the new Siri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great minds...