Friday, September 23, 2011

A Double Life

As if I have enough time for one life, now I am starting my second. No, I don't mean the second half of my life. Been there, done that. I am talking about the fact that our new social network TheLoop is taking its first steps and me like a proud dad holding its hand. It's true I'm not a Facebook buff, never was, but still I can't say I don't have a part of my online life in there. But now along side with Facebook I am starting my second life in TheLoop. It's kind of fitting that now as the UN is listening to Benjamin Netanyahu on whether to give the Palestinians a state and begin their "second life" that I am starting mine. Maybe as Facebook helped the Egyptians in Tahrir Square, TheLoop will help Israelis with changing world perception and help us start our second life.
So don't be left out of TheLoop. You don't need a UN resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great minds...