Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A full house short of a queen

I went to see Rihanna last night with my 9 year old daughter and 55 thousand others. I must admit I love concerts and being with my daughter was an amazing and different experience for me. Seeing a concert trough her eyes, eyes that experience this sort of thing for the first time ever. She of course loved every minute of it, the crowd, the lights, the lasers, even the fact Rihanna started an hour late didn't ruin it for her.
But for me, the experience was a bit different. After David Gueta's show in Masada last week which was one of the best ever, things didn't look that great. The wait was long and unprofessional, the sound was of balance, the playback was to obvious and the show was way too short.
But hey, I got a discount...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Great minds...