Thursday, March 8, 2012

The future is here

Purim is the time to dress up and basically become all you can or want to be. But of all people it's the orthodox that surprised me. In the one day they can take off the black and white and bring some colors into their lives, they choose (not all) to dress up as themselves in the future. Let me explain, the vast majority of the kids I saw in Bnei Brak today (and don't ask what was I doing there) were dressed up as rabbis or just as old religious people.
Why am I telling you all this, and why now? Well ipad3 or the new ipad as Apple is calling it so far, is basically dressed up as itself. It may have a new beard and maybe a better coat but it is still the same ipad.
"Not that there is anything wrong with it" as Seinfeld ones said.

1 comment:

  1. הדוגמא מצוינת. משו חדש שהוא בעצם אותו דבר

    ReplyDelete

Great minds...