Friday, January 28, 2011

Friends forever

Usually when we grow up we all keep a close friend or two from the old days. Of course though our adult lives we meet a lot of people from all walks of life. At university, at work (especially if you change it every couple of years) and from our significant other. But all these friends are usually not the ones you're going to call in an emergency or when you want to spill your guts. For these occasions we have our old and faithful friends. But does this relationship requires taking shit from your friends? And if so, to what extant? And when it is it OK to cut them loos? Now, I don't want to sound cold and I don't want to sound harsh, but a man can only take so much (Sorry just had to write this: Oran "Juice" Jones - The Rain 1986), but I don't see any reason other than nostalgia to keep faking it. There is an old saying: Fate chooses our relatives, we choose our friends - Jacques Delille. So... Our judgment maybe have been a bit off when we were young and thats OK, but obviously people grow up and change. I am sorry if I sound bitter, but on the contrary, I am in peace with my self. Especially when It's my wife's friend and not mine :-)

5 comments:

  1. הכל נכון אבל למה כל הדרך הייתי צריכה לדמיין את כל החברים שלך ולחשוב מי זה בשביל להבין בסוף שזה לא? חחח בעצם מזל

    ReplyDelete
  2. אחרי מה שהדר חשבה נזכרתי במה שמישהו - האם היה זה יוסי שלי? - אמר על שתינו בשביל מה צריך שתיים כאלו אם זה בלאו הכי אותו הדבר?

    ReplyDelete
  3. כבר חשבתי שאתה זורק אותי
    :-)

    אסף

    ReplyDelete

Great minds...