Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Time off from time off

After signing the contract yesterday I suddenly realized I am giving up my free time. I am actually going back to work in an office, this is not an easy thing for me. I have decided, I will try and focus on the positive things about all this, like I always do. So I started thinking about the money and the fact that it is important for me to give my brain a good workout, plus meeting new people and maybe travel abroad for work sometimes. I realized it's not that bad, but still I am giving up my free time. For example, I am writing this post from my sofa at home it's 8:00am and I am not planing to go anywhere till noon. So what is free time really all about and why is it so important? Well first of all, I think it's the fact you can do what you like when you like, without having to answer to anyone. But the real big thing about having free time is that time doesn't fly by. Of course when you are young and living by yourself it doesn't really matter, but now, well apparently it does. Once, your free time was just free time, now it has a price tag (an expensive one) because you have a family, a mortgage and all sort of expenses you never had before. Well I don't want to sound like I am complaining, but I am selling out, I am giving up my free time for a fist full of dollars (euro will do). I guess I just need some time off




4 comments:

  1. אם תוכל בבקשה חשוב חיובי גם על הזמן הפנוי שלי, אם אפשר גם בדולר או יורו. תודה
    ברכות על חתימת החוזה ובהצלחה לך (להם מעכשיו תהיה)

    ReplyDelete
  2. האמן לי שזמן פנוי זה דבר באמת נחמד מאד אבל היתרונות הרבים של הצד השני, ז.א. עבודה הם כל כך רבים שזה שווה. וחוץ מזה איך יראו כולם את הגאונות שיש בך?! עבודה נעימה והנאה בצידה.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time is money!
    תנוח בפנסיה.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "אני שומע: אוי אוי אוי" (c)

    רוב

    ReplyDelete

Great minds...