Sunday, October 3, 2010

Music to my ears

Two nights ago me my wife and the girls went to a rave (a trance party) on the beach. We arrived early to get a good spot for the tent and basically, got the best place around, straight across from the main tent and the stage of the D.J's. It started of slow but then just like any good rave people started poring in and kept on coming till the after party the next morning. The music was great there were 6 or more D.J's each with his unique sound and two live shows. One of which was this girl playing trance music on a Didgeridoo, that was the most amazing thing I heard (I was on no drugs ye). I have to remind you people I am not 16 any more but still, there is something about these parties and this kind of music that keeps your heart pumping. Of course it was all a new experience for me being in a rave with my girls (3 and 5), so the things you enjoy, except the music of course are a bit different now.
Picture this, I am sitting on the beach at a rave, the music is pounding all around and everybody there is in some kind of a trance, some chemically induced, others are in a natural high (like your truly), it's 4 am, all of a sudden out of the tent comes my 5 year old Yuli, sits down with me without saying a word. We are both covered by a blanket sitting quietly and just waiting for the sunrise.
Now, can you think of a stronger buzz

3 comments:

  1. מגניב!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    אין כמו מוסיקה, חוף ים, ילדים מסטולים.....
    חלום.

    ReplyDelete
  2. מאחר ואני מכירה את הילדה המדהימה הזו אני בהחלט מסכימה אתך, אין buss יותר גדול מלשבת איתה בלי מילים בזריחה. משגעת

    ReplyDelete

Great minds...