Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Holy Trinity

Last week a new campaign had it's debut on T.V., billboards and basically everywhere you looked. I am of course talking about Y&R's campaign for the new real estate project in Tel Aviv by Gindi. The campaign claims that something that happens only once every 100 years is happening now in Tel Aviv. In a way it's true, it's the first time (so I have heard) that a company spends on an opening campaign an estimated 30,000,000. The project will cover 3,000 sq meters and will include 3,000 flats (do you see a pattern here?), well I did. I decided that this thing is too be big to be ignored. So, I started a new trinity campaign of my own. Yesterday was my wife's birthday, so I did as follows: I bought her an i pad that costs around 3,000, we went for sushi at Onami which came to exactly 300 and when we came home, well...
I can tel you it wasn't 30 times, but there was definitely a divine intervention

3 comments:

  1. שים לב , תזהר שלא תכנס ליותר מידי פרטים האינטרנט גורר לשם! כל הכבוד לרומנטיקה שלך יש לאשה שלך מזל!!! ובאשר לגינדי ,אני לא מבינה ואף פעם לא הבנתי שמיחסים לקירות כל מיני תכונות אלוהיות. זה רק קיר לכל הרוחות.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And of course in the end you had only 3 drops left :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. מזל טוב למאיה!

    פרוייקטים כאלה רק מראים כמה חשוב מקומם של המשרדים הקטנים
    בישביל כאלו שסך הכל רוצים לפרסם את ההצעה שלהם
    ולמכור את המוצרים\שירותים ואין להם מיליונים
    להלבין\להזרים\לגלגל.
    זה לא פרסום זה פאקינג מטח רקטות
    נשק לפרסום המוני.
    ציד עם מאיץ החלקיקים הענק (Large Hadron Collider)
    בטוח שיש להם גם סכימות איך הכסף הזה איכשהו חוזר.
    זה לא פרסום זו הלבנת הון.

    ReplyDelete

Great minds...