Monday, May 10, 2010

Halley's comment

My blog now is about one month young, that's kind of new, but for me it's a long time in which I have been sharing my thoughts with total strangers. So I have been asking myself why? Why does anyone opens a blog? Is it boredom? Is it to much free time? Well, I am not board and the free time that I do have is used for other stuff too. So I guess it must be the comments people leave on the blog. But if you think about it, it's even worst then an argument. If the comments are good cool, but if they are not, it's basically a one sided argument in which you can never win. First of all you can't replay to the comments (unless you comment yourself and everyone will agree it's pathetic) and second, usually the bad ones are posted as anonymous (cowards). So what have we learned (not much I guess)? According to Wikipedia: a comment is generally a verbal or written remark often related to an added piece of information, or an observation or statement. I think a comment is much more, I think it symbolizes the yearning of people to express them selves, for good or for bad. So I am very happy I created a platform for people to do such that.
So come on feel free to comment, I am not going to judge you, It's probably going to be anonymously anyway

4 comments:

  1. וואו much תודה שהקמת פלטפורמה שבה נוכל בעצם אנחנו להביע את עצמנו, זה גאוני! :-)
    אנונימית
    אחת שיודעת
    אני הייתי ראשונה

    ReplyDelete
  2. הי , בוקר טוב, דברים מהלב, שים פס עבה ותתבטא חופשי,
    יש לך אישור ממני... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. לא משנה אם התכתובות מענינות או אם סתם בא למשהו לבטא את עצמו כי אחד הדברים שעזרו להתפתחות האנושות{וזה לפי מחקרים שנעשו} אלו הברים שעוזרים לקשרים ולהוצרות חברויות ובכלל להתפתחותשל החברה מה גם שהבלוג שלך כל כך חכם ומענין. כל הכבוד

    ReplyDelete
  4. מה לאמר?! תענוג יומי בבלוג

    ReplyDelete

Great minds...