Saturday, April 24, 2010

The power of advertising

As a former V.P. creative at Tnuva's ad agency for four years, I was working very very hard to make the Tnuva name and logo a synonym for cheese. We published ads, wrote jingles for the radio, we even gave out flayers, printed billboards, painted buses and let's not forget crazy sales. Of course through all that we've spent tons of money. The numbers jumped up and so did the sales, our work got amazing reviews and things went basically very well. But only today I have received the proper recognition for our work (of course not only us: marketing, packaging etc.) as my sister told me her two years old son came into the kitchen and asked for "the cheese with the house". So... truth be told It's not all me as I said before, the work was done before me and my crew and it is still being done witout us as I am writing these words, but I am sure that you can understand the smile I got on my face and if you can't well... Eat Strauss

As respect to my old crew and SHAVUOT approaching I am uploading a sketch that was never published, enjoy


3 comments:

  1. מממ.. אפשר פרוסה מעוגת הגבינה של רוברט????

    אכן אחלה עבודה עשיתם. אמנם ה"בית" של תנובה היה מוכר עוד קודם, אך אין ספק שעשיתם ועדיין עושים עבודה טובה בלהכניס דמויות ודימויים לזיכרון הצילומי במגזר החרדי.

    וכמו שאומרים אצלנו במשרד: "יישר כוייח!!!ֿ
    ובהצלחה בבלוייג החדש..

    כרמה.

    ReplyDelete
  2. רוברט, תגיד chheeeeeese

    יה אללה! איזה קריאייטיב...
    כל מילה בסלע, המפקד תמיר.

    קריאייטיב למהדרין!
    אסף

    ReplyDelete
  3. היו ימים...
    קראנו לעבודות של תנובה - "חדר כושר לקריאייטיב"
    It was an honor, boss

    רוברט מיזיקובסקי

    ReplyDelete

Great minds...