Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Birthday

Just wanted to wish my self a Happy B day (blog day) because this is my blogs debut. I thought of opening a blog just because it doesn't make sense to know, that I am the one who actually has things to say without a place to say them. Anyway this place is gonna be the ultimate place to ask and be answered about, well anything (basically advertising and creative). So I am now going to sit here and do some creative thinking (ye right) meanwhile you can think of things that are important to you. Good huh!

P.S
If you ask yourself why is this blog in English, well I promised answers, so think about it

1 comment:

  1. תמיר המלך!

    לכבוד הוא לי להגיב כאן לראשונה.
    באמת הגיע הזמן שיהיה לך בלוג משלך,
    אחרי הכל, צברת עם השנים עדת מעריצים לא קטנה.

    שחק אותה!
    אסף

    ReplyDelete

Great minds...