Thursday, April 29, 2010

Keeping it real

One of the things I like the most about the advertising world is the people. I guess I was lucky, because in the past 20 years (god I am old) I have been doing this, I have met some amazing people and a few became my friends for live. But still you always hear stories about back stabbing and stilling ideas from each other so it makes you wonder was I living in a movie. Well... I think I know the answer. I believe that us creative people need to be in a nurturing and friendly environment in order to create. So, either we just don't stay long enough in places with not so really nice people or thank god I really was lucky. And why did I think of it today of all days? Today I got an SMS inviting me to a birthday of my old boss. I think that says it all.
Well I am off to see my friends, hope I'll see you there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great minds...