Wednesday, November 7, 2018

It wasn't me...

So I have a new job. I know, just the word Job makes me shiver. But you know, one must have money to do stuff... Anyways, as a part of my managerial duties I have to deal with quite a bit of forms and excels. To be honest, I hate this part of my job. I am a creative director, that is what I do and that is who I am, so dealing with all that crap is killing me.
But for the first time since school, I realizing that there probably was a reason to why I was such a bad student and why It was easier for me to surf rather than stay in school.
I don't really know if I have ADHD or ADD or whatever letters (or not) can describe my predicament but I am sure now, more than I ever was, that it wasn't me. I mean, It was and still is me, It's just not my fault. Learning (class rooms) and dealing with forms is just not for me and taking pills (to make it me) is defiantly not for me, so I have decided to do my best, that's all, nothing more and nothing less.
And if I go crazy in the process, well, it won't make a huge difference :-)


1 comment:

Great minds...