Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Is there anybody out there...not

It all started with a philosophical / cheeky question: "If god all mighty is capable of anything, can he outdo an already done thing from the past, lets say the deluge".
Of course the fact of me being a renowned atheist working with orthodox Jews helped considerably to the ever lasting discussion. The answers were all over the place, from "yes" through "if he created something he would never want to change it" to "when the understanding stops, faith begins". Now the last one for me is the most horrible of answers. Because it puts everything in a stand still with no prospects of any further discussion and I for one love a good discussion. I am not and never will try to convince anyone (well never say never) but to start and end a discussion within 2 minutes says something not so flattering about the other party. Well I just wanted to share these thoughts with you.
So let me sum it all up and leave you with this "philosophical" line:
I do not believe in god, but I am sure he/she believes in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great minds...