Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Work is for the people... who want to travel

That's it. It's my last day at work. No I am not resigning, I am leaving for my vacation. You basically work all year just so you can spend the money you made on a vacation. I've been asked by my nephew a few days ago which is better: working your all life so you can retire with enough money to live well in your remaining years or just work to survive and have fun as much as you can? I think it all depends on your status in life. Age, KIDS, family status etc. But I've decided to try (at least) and combine the two theories.
One must do something one likes and good at that will earn them enough money to enjoy life as they go and leave some for later. So to put my money where my mouth is I am leaving for Thailand tomorrow :-) and if you don't hear from me for a while, well... I will leave you with this image



No comments:

Post a Comment

Great minds...