Saturday, December 10, 2011

dead man walking

Just got back with the family from a long weekend up north. There seem to be a very short distance between taking time off and enjoying a weekend to "working" for and through the weekend. It's like going to Europe with a group, stopping in 20 locations in 4 days.
Do we really need to fill all our free time with activities. Why is it impossible to just relax..........
Well, it is not. Because tomorrow like any other Sunday I will start the week dead from my action packed time off. But after dispatching the kids to school and kindergarden I will ride to work.
And then I will buy my cup of coffee, sit back in my office and... relax.

3 comments:

  1. ..By Using the special new coffee glass of course...though it might takes a bit of whiskey to relax a real MadMan ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. חחחחחח
    כל כך נכון!

    ReplyDelete
  3. אלה החיים במאה העשרים!!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like some fries with this copy?

Why does it bother me so much? People say it's an ego thing. I don't consider myself a person with an inflated ego (maybe that's...