Saturday, February 12, 2011

Waiting for Godot

A year ago when I embarked on this project, my blog that is, I did it for all the right reasons, subjectively of course. This was an outlet for me, a place to be or write creatively (sometimes) without having to answer to no one, not a boss nor a client just for me. But of course a blog, if it's a good one at least, attracts reactions (comments). Now, I did not by any form what so ever create this place in order to get commented on, but as I wrote on May 10, through time comments become a sort of a drug. You wake up in the morning and the first thing you do is... no it's not Facebook, it's checking in to see if there are any new comments. The funny thing is about comments, from my point of view that is, is that it's not like talk backs, you are not going to respond to each comment and start a discussion. So basically as I said before a blog is an outlet, nothing more nothing less. Unless, you are extremely lucky, get millions of viewers and become rich. Well that hasn't happened to me yet and I doubt it will. For conclusion, I will leave you with this thought... I don't really care if you comment or not. I just hope you keep on reading and enjoying this blog or continue pressing like in Facebook in order to spread the joy (lol). So until we meet again, or not...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Great minds...