Saturday, February 2, 2019

Cuts like a blade




I guess there is always a marketing hidden agenda, or is there?
But still, one must appreciate and respect the last Gillette campaign. Like Nike and a few other  brands before, Gillette is taking a social stand.
It's not always easy and not always safe but I think that in the long run it will pay off. First for all, for us as a society and then for the brand itself (like in Nike's case).


So I believe we can embrace the good messages and ignore the hidden agendas (if there are any) and start using advertising to educate for future good ratter than blind consumption.

2 comments:

  1. נכון מאד, והצעד הבא - שיפסיקו לעשות ניסויים בבעלי חיים

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it. For me is the right path to follow.

    ReplyDelete

Great minds...