Sunday, July 9, 2017

3...2...1...12

12 years old, I am still shocked. I have a 12 years old daughter. Now, every year brings changes and challenges with it, but society decided that when a girl turns 12 it's a completely different story. So, me, as a father who is crazy about his daughters decided to make this year a memorable one. We started with a trip to the US only my daughter and me for three weeks, bonding you know. Then, there is the gift... and of course being my girl it has to be unique. So this past weekend Yuli took the plunge (literally) and skydived (I know, "dove" but it is the right way) from 12,000 feet dragging her reluctant mom with her.
Now, why am I telling you all this? Well, it's not for show off. It's just that I feel that now until my youngest turns 12, life will go back to just being boring. Well not boring, but less exciting
So here's to our next experiences together...



1 comment:

  1. גדולה אוכלת את החיים בלי מלח!

    ReplyDelete

Great minds...