Sunday, March 13, 2016

The Y (fi) generation

Just came back from Rome, what an amazing city. As I was wandering through this beautiful city with my wife and friends, I've realized that most generations, x, y, z and even baby boomers have something in common: they all crave Wi-fi.
It seems that everywhere we go we look for our fix. We need to share, we need to check-in, we need to see if anyone "likes" us. It doesn't matter where we are or with whom as long as we can connect. Then, comes the stress. Is there Wi-fi? Is it free? What is the password? Now that I have all the information, how the hell do I connect?
It doesn't matter who you're traveling with as long as you have internet connection and your true companion google (or Siri) is there with you to answer all, especially in Rome right under the pope's window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great minds...